Pages

Saturday 15 August 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Boys Rule!


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'Boys Rule' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the stamps from the Greetings Farm 'Wild Sprouts Collection 1' - there sentiment is from the same set.  The backing paper is from a very old QVC kit - I thought it worked well as a graffiti background.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Scribbles Designs Challenge - 'boys will be boys'
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 'make your mark'

5 comments:

  1. Helen, your card is wonderful. Love your image and it is a perfect teen card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a fantastic masculine card I think a teenager would like this. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and great colouring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs.... your support for our blog is awesome! Hope to see you at our current challenge... http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/09/scribbles-designs-challenge-33-good-luck.html

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...