Pages

Thursday 25 July 2024

Rudolph Days July Challenge

 


It's the 25th of the month so that means a new challenge on the Rudolph Days Challenge Blog!


The challenge runs from 9am today until the end of the month and you can link up anything Christmas goes as long as it's been made by you.

I'm joined this month by three fantastic Guest Designers and you can see their cards plus find out more about today's new challenge here on the challenge blog.

To make my card for today's challenge I used:

- Cute Bird Bringing Mail for Snowman digi stamp from White Spruce Studio available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- die from Spellbinders
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - Christmas in July

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love the image and great layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image Helen beautifully coloured - a really fun and vibrant Christmas creation. Thanks so much for inviting me to be a Guest Designer at Rudolph Days this month.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Helen! I love that tiny bird bringing Christmas joy to the snowman! Now I will picture my cards being delivered that way! Thank you again for the honor of being one of your Guest Designers this month! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Helen. Thanks for having me today as one of your GD. I'm in good company today. I love your cute card. I wish I had birds deliver my mail. We are fortunate to live along the east coast and have a variety of birds come through during the seasons. Who would think that a Baltimore Oriole would stop over for a few months in Jacksonville Beach, FL? That's probably one of my favorite birds. That and the Painted Bunting and the Blue Bunting but they are rare for us to see in our back yard. Happy Rudolph Days! [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cutie card Helen and lovely papers ❤️

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers for my Christmas in July challenge …. 🎄🎄🎄

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, another fabulous card and just perfect for Christmas! Love that sweet image and your layout is just great! Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another cute card Helen. The image is adorable and you've coloured it perfectly. I love the traditional colour scheme and gorgeous papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, congrats 💐☺️ happy weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...