Pages

Monday 15 July 2024

GDT Card for the AAA Colourful Challenge

 


Today I'm very excited to be joining the AAA Colourful Challenge as a Guest Designer:


It's a monthly challenge blog based on colour suggestions - the colours provided need to be the prominent ones you use but you can also include neutrals in your design.  You can make any type of papercraft project and it can be for any occasion.

Here is the colourboard for this month:


For more information about the challenge and to see what inspiration the Design Team have for the challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used a two step Plaid layering stencil from the Uniko Picked Posies collection.

I used - Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight and Grapefruit Grove inks as well as the following Distress Inks - Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade and Dried Marigold.

My birthday sentiment is from the Bold Sentiments Stamp Set from Time for Tea Designs.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



Seize the Birthday - anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on our current colourboard. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this month over at the AAA Colourful Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super use of the colours Helen. And I'm always so impressed by how neat and careful your cards are. Thanks so much for guesting at AAA Colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy card! Thanks for being our guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your guest designer gig! This card is colorful and I love the simple design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Size the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done and love the colors. I just recently realized that AAA had a color challenge. Congrats on guesting with them. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card. this would be a good guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous take on the AAA Colourful colourboard! Love, love, love! Thank you for guest designing for us! Take care, keep crafting and stay colourful! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...