Pages

Saturday 13 July 2024

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Not Just For Christmas

 


I'm back today to share another GDT card for Relatively Thoughtful.

This month we're showcasing the wonderful 'Not Just For Christmas' collection:


It's a wonderful collection of images and papers for Christmas and other occasions.

You can find the paper collection here.

The digital collection is here.

Here's another view of my card:


I used two of the patterned papers, one of the dog images and a fussy cut flower to the side of the image.  I cut the sentiment from the script paper.

I also used a Sizzix die to cute the image, gold sparkle tape from The Works and red paper for layering.

Watch out for more cards using the collection!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for no stamping
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes/Christmas

5 comments:

  1. That Dog image is absolutely adorable Helen, lovely card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and what a wonderful collection too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely - I'd love a little terrier like that. A friend had one when I was younger and he was adorable. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining Leslie and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely collection of papers and colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute. I love dogs and this is just too sweet. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...