Pages

Friday 12 July 2024

GDT Card for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Cheers!

 


I'm back today with my second GDT card for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge:


This week the theme is Cheers! - we're looking for a card featuring your favourite tipple. 


 For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

My card features a mocktail as I don't drink!

I used:

- Birthday Cocktail digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders
- patterned paper from my stash
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Cheers to you too Helen your card is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun cold Summer drink! Thanks for sharing at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good mocktail and this one looks like pink lemoade with a peach slice...yum! Great summer drink for our summertime challenge at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen... who doesn't love lemon martini in the summer! Great choice and card. Thanks so much for joining and sharing with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Helen, I'm not sure what's in it but it looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, raspberry or rhubarb for your mocktail base? Really pretty in pink Helen, thanks for GDing on my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab make thanks for shsring at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...