Pages

Monday 1 July 2024

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Anything Christmas/Winter Holiday Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog:


And because it's Christmas in July, this month our challenge is anything Christmas or winter holiday goes.

You can find more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used another image from this cute set from Last Minute Manda:


Isn't it a cute set?!  You can find it here on the Last Minute Manda website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
-  patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...