Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2024

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Beginning With B

 


We're back on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month we want to see things beginning with B.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

In my card I've featured a bear and some baubles!

To make my card I used this very cute set of digi stamps from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the Bitty Bear Christmas digi stamp set here on the Last Minute Manda website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from my stash
- sentiment sticker from Tim Holtz
- card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...