Pages

Friday 5 July 2024

GDT Card for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Elemental Inspiration

 


Today I'm very excited to be joining the team at the Daring Cardmakers Challenge as a Guest Designer:


It's a weekly challenge and every Friday a team member posts a new dare or challenge together with inspiration from the Design Team.

This week it's an elemental inspiration challenge:


The challenge is to use at least 3 elements from the board.

More details about the challenge plus inspiration can be found here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


From the board I took the bicycle, the colours, the flowers and the macaroons (I used the word 'sweet' in my sentiment).

And to make my card I used;

- stamp from Penny Black
- Promarkers
- paper from my stash
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations 

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - use a die

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being a guest designer your card is beautiful you have done them proud

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...