Pages

Monday 15 July 2024

New Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Anything Floral Goes With Optional Mood Board

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge:


Our challenges are always anything floral goes with an optional mood board.

And here is this month's mood board:


For all the details about the challenge and to see what the rest of the team has created, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the stamp set and one of the papers from Issue 5 of the Crafter's Inspiration magazine from Crafter's Companion.

I stamped the flowers using black Memento ink and then coloured the image with my Promarkers.

I die cut the stamped and coloured panel with a die from Stampin' Up and added one of the sentiments with black Versafine ink.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - something you love (stamps, Promarkers and flowers)
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/floral delight

2 comments:

  1. I love the patterned papers and the sweet floral image. Helen, thanks for another gorgeous project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...