Pages

Monday 1 July 2024

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog:


Each month we give you a photo and ask you to make something inspired by that photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

Here is this month's photo:


If only it was like this here in the UK!  I was inspired by the beach theme and the bag.

To make my card I used:

- Good Vibes stamp set from Jane's Doodles available for Relatively Thoughtful here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable Critter and I love that DSP! Thanks for creating such an amazing project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bright colours on this, and the image is great too

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...