Pages

Friday 26 July 2024

New Alphabet Challenge - I is for Inspired by Colour

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time we've reached the letter I - we are 'inspired by colour' and we have a mood board for you:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Spotlight on Nature stamp set from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- paper and card from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - any occasion
Simon Wednesday Challenge - beautiful blooms

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen and nice coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty use of the colour board!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Helen! I love the colors :) Thanks for joining us at KCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...