Pages

Monday 15 July 2024

New Crafters Cafe Challenge - Anything Goes/Balloons

 


We're back today on the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


From this month we're changing things with our challenge themes.  Our challenges will now be anything goes with an optional theme - for July it's balloons.

You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team, here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


And to make my card I used:

- Sweet Heart Balloons digi stamp from Polka Doodles available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'm going to share my card over on the Gem of a Craft Challenge Blog here and also the We Love to Create Challenge Blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...