Pages

Sunday 21 July 2024

New Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Christmas Stockings

 


It's time for a new challenge today on the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge Blog.


The theme for this week's challenge is 'Christmas stockings'.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Stocking Die Set from Dreamees
- papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- card and peel off sentiment from Craft Creations


As I used left over pieces of paper to die cut the stocking and make my background, I'm entering my card in the current challenge at the Snippets Playground Blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute stocking made from your snippets. Lovely Christmas card.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Helen - the stocking actually looks knitted - clever choice of paper there!

    Hugs
    Di xx


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...