Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2024

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for another challenge on Penny's Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes.  For more details about today's new challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Blossoming Baby Hippo digi stamp from The Paper Shelter available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - animal magic


Seize the Birthday - anything goes
The Paper Shelter - anything goes


5 comments:

  1. Helen, what a sweet card and perfectly colored! That hippo just makes me smile. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Helen! Your colouring is amazing on this cute card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a sweet card Helen. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love the patterned paper too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and card Helen thank you for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this hipo :) - Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...