Pages

Monday 1 July 2024

New Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge - Birthday

 


We're back today on the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month our theme is 'birthday'.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the 'Spotlight on Nature' stamp set from Stampin' Up.  I stamped one of the flowers and coloured it with Promarkers.

I added a birthday sentiment from Stampin' Up and then some red paper and a couple of gems to finish my card.

2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the beautiful stamped flowers and the sentiment font.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant design!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...