Pages

Sunday 21 July 2024

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with another 'anything goes' challenge on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog:


For all the details about today's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


And to make my card I used:

- Almost Cute Snail digi stamp from Mirtillamente available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Mirtillamente Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of an awesome Mirtillamente image!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
    Hugs,
    Jackie,
    Mirtillamente DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...