Pages

Friday 26 July 2024

New Cut It Up Challenge - Clean and Simple

 


We're back today on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time we want to see clean and simple designs - don't forget you also need to include a die cut!

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used a die set by Sue Wilson from Creative Expressions called 'Floral Panels - Button Flower'.  I die cut them from black paper using some double sided adhesive and then simply stuck it onto a white card base.  I used some silver sparkle dots in the middle of each flower.

The sentiment I've used is from the Simply Said stamp set from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions
Try It On Tuesday - in the garden
Double D Challenge - basket full of posies

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous die cut! This makes a perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous CAS design!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a beautiful CAS card, Helen! Thanks for joining us again at KCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation for the Double D Challenge. Thanks so much for supporting our challenge with your beautiful card. Best of luck to you in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and pretty!! Love the bit of sparkle in the centers of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...