Pages

Sunday 21 July 2024

DT Inspiration for the Blessed Crafters Facebook Group

 


I'm sharing another DT card for the Blessed Crafters Facebook Group and this time I've used one of the freebie images available for everyone.

If you join the group here, head to the album for this month's challenge and you will see this cute freebie image there.

And don't forget to link up your completed card to this month's challenge:


Each month we have a photo theme and an album in the Facebook Group where you can upload your photos.  You can either post any type of craft using one of our freebie images or use any products to follow the photo theme.

As well as the monthly challenge, there are lots of freebie images each month plus inspiration from the Design Team and other group members.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- dies from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July
Make My Monday Challenge - let's celebrate

1 comment:

  1. What a cute bear! He looks so nice on your card.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...