Pages

Monday 29 July 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - Pink and Purple

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards made by the rest of the team, head over to the challenge reminder post here.

To make my card I used this beautiful new image and paper digital pack from the very talented Anne Constantly-Carding:


You can find the set here on the Crafts U Print website.

I also used a scalloped die and sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up and some cardstock from my stash.

I'm going to share my card in the CD Sunday Plus Challenge here.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and beautifully presented.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and colours,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. The colours of the mats are perfect for the images.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday PLus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the lovely soft colours of your design. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely soft colours and colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...