Pages

Monday 20 December 2021

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Snow or Winter

 


There's a new challenge today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'snow or winter'.

You can find all the details and see inspiration from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

I used the 'Merry Snowflakes' stamp set from Stampin' Up with white Gina K ink on to kraft card.  I layered with white card onto a kraft card base.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and just look at all those snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...