Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Digi Doodle Studios December GDT Card - Sammi Skater Bear

 


Today I'm back with my December GDT card for Digi Doodle Studios.

I'm using another another really cute Christmas image - this is Sammi Skater Bear and you can find him here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used lots of layers with patterned paper and blue and white card from Craft Creations.

I finished the card with a die cut snowflake using a die from Sweet Dixie Designs.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - if it's Christmassy, link it up!
Passion for Markers - mega Christmas challenge

7 comments:

  1. So adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and fab colour combo. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and cute image. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I'm a little late commenting! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, your card is lovely. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card and love the Blue theme thanks for sharing at PFM maga challenge and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining our Mega Challenge over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...