Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Make a Scene

 


We're back today on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge - 'make a scene'.

You will find all the details in the reminder post here plus you can see lots of inspiration from the rest of the team.

I used the 'Dachshund Through' stamp set to make card - I stamped different elements from the set and coloured with my Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - I love this sentiment because it goes with this cute stamp set and it always make me smile
Crafty Gals Corner - merry and bright

1 comment:

  1. A great card Helen and the sentiment made me smile too. Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...