Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2021

New From All Dressed Up Stamps - Christmas Pet

 


Today I'm sharing a card using one of this month's new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps the super cute 'Christmas Pet'.

You can find the image here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - Mega Christmas Challenge

6 comments:

  1. This is oh so sweet! Beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing this with the Star Stampz Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute image and I love the kraft, red and white together too. Thank for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining our Mega Challenge over at Passion for Markers. Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet image and your colour combo is gorgeous! I love that stitched scalloped die you've used too - really frames it perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate you could join us for the Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
    --- DT - Gina Ang ---
    Star Stampz Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Starstampz.
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...