Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Plaid

 


We're back today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we want to see plaid on your creations.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I've used the Pine Tree Punch from Stampin' Up with Mossy Meadow cardstock.  I then used some of the kraft card stock and a piece of plaid patterned paper also from Stampin' Up to layer up my design.

My sentiment was stamped in Mossy Meadow ink on a small piece of the kraft card - the stamp is from the 'Wrapped in Christmas' stamp set.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes


Pinspirational (above) - red and kraft colour scheme and word Noel

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will show this to my granddaughter she makes lots of batch cards, she will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Have a Great Holiday and Best Wishes in 2022!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...