Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

New Aud Sentiments Challenge - Christmas/Winter/New Year Plus a Sentiment

 


There's a new challenge today on the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and this time our theme is Christmas/winter/New Year plus a sentiment.

For all the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Baby It's Cold Outside digi stamp set from Jan's Digi Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die and snowflake die cut from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenge - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Christmas time
Passion for Markers - Christmas critters

7 comments:

  1. Cute card Helen that digi is fab and thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super cute card Helen. The image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining in once again at Passion for Marker this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The image is so cute and I love the sentiment too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card- and love your snowflake embellishment!!!
    Shelly, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heartwarming Helen! Thank you for featuring my "Baby it's Cold Outside" on your Handsome creation. I truely appreciate it!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...