Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Cute as a Button December Inspiration Post - New Year Celebration!

 


Today it's my turn to share a card on the Cute as a Button Inspiration Blog and I've made a New Year card.

I used the New Year Celebration digi stamp which is available here on the website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- gel sparkle pen
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

 I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate you could join us for the Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
    --- DT - Gina Ang ---
    Star Stampz Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...