Pages

Monday 20 December 2021

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with another new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge and here is our inspiration picture for this challenge:


We want you to make something inspired by the picture AND tell us how you were inspired.  More details and inspiration are on the challenge post here.

I used the green and red stripes from the dress and also the snow to create my card,

I used Stampin' Up products to create the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - anything Christmassy




2 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, I love the papers! Thanks for another lovely team project for The Inspiration Station Challenges. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT Creative Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...