Pages

Thursday 30 December 2021

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - In With the New

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog - it was my turn to choose the theme and I decided on In With the New.

For more details and to see the projects from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I decided to mark New Year by making a calendar - here's another view:


To make my calendar I used:

- sentiment stamp from Visible Image
- patterned paper, Mossy Meadow ink and card from Stampin' Up
- calendar pad from my stash

Paperminutes - Happy New Year
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Time Out Challenges - new (calendar for the New Year)

3 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty and also practical calendar. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these calendars.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazinG! Love the floral background. Wonderful project. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...