Pages

Monday 20 December 2021

Guest Designer Card for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

 


I'm back today with my second Guest Designer card for the mid challenge reminder post at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.


The December challenge is 'anything goes' and you can find more details in the post from the start of the challenge here and in the reminder post here

To make my card I used:

- Merry Chris-Moose digi stamp from Jan's Digi Stamps available here.
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- snowflake punch
- stitched dies from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pinspirational Challenge - using the brown and red colour scheme

5 comments:

  1. I love how you've colored up this Lumberjack Moose! Great card and thanks for being our Guest Designer at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun image- love this great card! Thanks for joining us at Jan's as GDT this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this image is too cute and you've colored him perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Have a Great Holiday and Best Wishes in 2022!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge Blog. We hope you join us again.

    Kathy
    POE Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...