Pages

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Clever Dexter Mid-Challenge Reminder - Everything Holiday

 


We've reached the midway point in our current Clever Dexter Challenge:


and our sponsor for this month is:


For all the details take a look at the challenge blog here for the post from the start of the month and don't forget to keep an eye on the challenge blog throughout the month for lots of inspiration from the team!

To make my card today I used:

- Snowman/Dog digi stamp download from Winnie White Christmas by Polkadoodles available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - anything Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely! This is adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin', lovely to see your card pop up. Hope you're doing well in the lead up to Christmas. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this is fab...I do love a little snowman family.

    thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...