Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Contemporary Christmas

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is contemporary Christmas.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used the letter dies from Simply Cards and Papercraft issue 222 die cut in black.  I embossed half of the white piece of card with an old Sizzix embossing folder and then die cut a snowflake from Sweet Dixie.

1 comment:

  1. Classic!! Love the black and white combo!! Perfect inspiration to get the creative juices flowing for those who decide to play along with our "contemporary Christmas" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...