Pages

Wednesday 15 December 2021

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Add a Flower

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog - this time it's anything goes with the option of 'add a flower'.

For more details head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Christmas Angel digi stamp from the Colour of Love available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment and scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- flowers from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Star Stampz Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Christmas Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi kaartje helen
    bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
    groetjes jolanda bongers
    Dt star stampz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate you could join us for the Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
    --- DT - Gina Ang ---
    Star Stampz Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...