Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2021

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Let's Celebrate

 


There's a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and this time our theme is 'celebrate'.

To enter our challenge you must use an All Dressed Up image and follow the theme.

For more details about the challenge, head to our Facebook Group here and look for the December album in the announcements section at the top of the page.

We ae also taking part in the Advent Calendar of Giveaways in the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group:


So if you would to get the digi stamp I've used on my card free head over to Kit and Clowder here and follow all the instructions.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- word die from Stamping Bella
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday - all about occasions
Creative Knockouts - Christmas Delight
Make My Monday - cute Christmas

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Helen. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...