Pages

Wednesday 29 December 2021

Challenge Inspiration Card for the Clever Dexter Challenge -


I'm back today with some more inspiration for our current challenge at the Clever Dexter Challenge.

Our theme this month is:


and our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used the very cute 'Time to Give' digi stamp from Polkadoodles available here.

You can find all the details about the challenge here in the post from the start of the month.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from a magazine kit
- gems from my stash
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...