Pages

Saturday 4 December 2021

New Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Toys

 


There's a new challenge today on the Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog and this month it's:


For more details and to see the card from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

This month I've gone for the anything goes option using a stamp set from Clearly Besotted called 'Christmas Plushies'.

I coloured the images with Promarkers and used paper and green card from Stampin' Up.  The other paper and card I've used is from Craft Creations.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenges - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card - love the sweet images and your design! Thanks for joining in my Christmas Critters challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun card Helen. I love the super cute images and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Marker this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...