Pages

Friday 31 December 2021

New Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Something New

 


We're back today on the Creatalicious Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time it's anything goes with the option to use something new.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

My 'something new' items are my gems and the sparkly washi tape.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Peace Out digi stamp from Stampers Delights available here
- Promarkers
- washi tape from The Works
- stitched scalloped die and flower punch from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...