Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2021

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Embellish It

 


There's a new challenge today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this time we want you to embellish it!

You can find the challenge details and the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the wonderful 'Huddle' from SheepSki Designs - you can find it here in Andrea's Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper, stitched die and die cut snowflake from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Creative Crafters - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...