Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Blog Challenge #304 - Stitching Real or Faux - 21 February


We've got a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'stitching - real or faux'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


and the prize on offer for the lucky winner is their choice of 2 single digi stamps from the Cute as a Button store.

For my card I've used:

'Sew Cute' digi stamp from Cute as a Button
papers from Craft Creations
sentiment stamps from LC Designs
stitched circle dies from Memory Box
buttons from Hobbycraft
black fineliner to add faux stitching to pink paper

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - 'in stitches'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...