Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

New Digi Choosday Challenge - Animals or Insects


There's a new challenge today on the Digi Choosday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'animals or insects'. Have a look here for all the details and today's discount offer!

For my card I've used elements from the new 'Lily Bug' collection and have tried combining some of them digitally for a change.  I've merged a pre-coloured digi with one of the frames, added a sentiment and also two of the flowers.  Then I've added two of the papers and some black paper and gems to finish my card.  The collection is available here as a CD and here as a download.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
ABC Challenge - 'B is for ... you pick' (bug, bloom and beautiful)

14 comments:

  1. Helen this is gorgeous love the layout and papers and image chosen.
    Hugs
    Fiona Walker x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is gorgeous love the layout and papers and image chosen.
    Hugs
    Fiona Walker x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, 'Be simply beautiful' awww made me smile. I love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen and such a pretty image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image and design, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable card and it is a wonderful layout. Just a quick "hi".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen this this is my fave image on this collection fab card again this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable!!! Love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so charming! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and please play with us again. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Helen, love this layout, great way to showcase this adorable image! Hugs:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this layout! Very pretty!! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...