Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Going to the Zoo


A new challenge started yesterday on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'going to the zoo'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a pre-coloured image from the wonderful Dollar Graphics Depot.  They have a huge range of gorgeous images on their website and it's really worth a look.  

To make my card I've used:

'Baby Zoo Animals 1' clip art set from Dollar Graphics Depot
sentiment from an old Nutcrafters digi set
stitched circle dies from Memory Box
paper from Craft Creations
hole punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...