Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started yesterday on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme this week is 'anything goes' theme.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.  We're also having a DT call - we are a very friendly and supportive team and we have some amazing sponsors so if you're interested in joining us, have a look at the challenge blog for more information.

Our sponsors this week are:

 

and


For my card I've used a digi from Nikki Burnette called 'Valentines Day Fairy Stamp' - you can find her here in her Etsy shop.  I used a Lawn Fawn die to cut my paper and coloured the digi with Promarkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...