Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Love Is In The Air


It's time for another challenge at Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'love is in the air'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

We are still looking for some more DT members for 2016 so if you're interested, have a look at the challenge post for more information.  

For my card I've used a digi from Pattie's Creations called 'Hearts With Love Birds' - you can find it here in Pattie's Etsy shop.  The card background is embossed with a swirl embossing folder and I finished the card with some little self adhesive pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...