Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

New Digi Choosday Challenge - Not A Card


We've got a new challenge today on the Digi Choosday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'not a card'.  Have look here at the challenge post for more information and also for the details of today's Digi Choosday special offers.

I've made a little Post-It Note holder - there's a photo of the cover above and this is the inside:


For the front cover I used part of one of the pages from the Adult Colouring Book Bundle 1 which is here on the Polkadoodleswebsite.  The 'notes' label is computer generated.  The paper I used on the cover and on the inside is from 'Serenity Fairy Wishes' bundle.

9 comments:

  1. Oooh need me one of these, Helen! Great idea and I love the colours you’ve used, so soft and pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Helen, love the colours and would look great on any craft desk.
    Hugs
    Fiona Walker x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea. Love the colours you've used on that colouring page too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea and always needed and would make great little gifts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea -- practical, yet very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post-it-note holder, love the color combo! Hugs:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, such pretty pastel colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea!!! Love how this turn out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...