Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Mid-Month Challenge Reminder


It's time for our mid-month post on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and there's still lots of time to enter this month's challenge.  The theme is 'anything goes' as long as it's Christmas.

Our wonderful sponsor is:


For my card I've used:

image from the Christmas Pack of Irresistible Images from LC Designs
Snowy Ombre paper from LC Designs
sentiment stamp from LC Designs
red gems from The Hobby House

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely mid-month inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for February. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, this is adorable!! I'm a cat person, so I just love this sweet image. Sorry, I'm so late in commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...