Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Our Hundredth Challenge!!


I'm joining in with this week's Crafting from the Heart Challenge even though it's not my usual week to take part as it's our 100th challenge!!


I've been involved in the challenge for quite a while now and it's a great team to be part of.  We have some amazing sponsors and we're a very friendly bunch too!

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used:

Dinkies 'Chair Man' stamp from LC Designs
Masculine Dots paper pack from LC Designs
Promarkers
Spellbinders dies
brown paper and gems from Craft Creation

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/spots and/or stripes'

2 comments:

  1. What a great man's card, looks like my hubby. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us by SFC Challenge.
    Your Card is lovely.

    Greetings
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...