Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Optional Theme of Winter Wonderland


The beginning of the month means a new link up challenge on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Blog.  This month our optional theme is 'winter wonderland' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:


Everyone who links up a minimum of two cards during the month will also receive one of the papers from the digital paper pack used by the DT and designed by the very talented Lisa:


For my card I've used a digi from Scribbles Designs called 'Snow Fun' - you can find it here on their website.  I've also used one of the papers from the digital paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...