Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - Anything Goes


Today I'm sharing my first card as a Design Team member of the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog.


Our theme for this challenge is 'anything goes' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a stamp from LC Designs called 'Can't Make Tea' - you can find it here on their website.  I've made a twisted easel card and the sentiment I've used as the stopper is included with the main image.

I've also used some of the Quirky Quilts paper from LC Designs - it's available here in a pack with other designs and colours. 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card and nice choice of paper thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design Helen and such a sweet image....i usually end up with the cat on my lap too, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Helen at Crafting with Dragonflies. I love your pretty card and that sentiment made me smile!! You are great at colouring in too.....mines always rubbish!! Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Helen, and welcome to the Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...