Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

(GDT for Path of Positivity Challenge - Desire


A big thank you to Lisa for inviting me to join her as a GDT member this month at the Path of Positivity Challenge.


This month's theme is 'desire' and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

And the sponsors for this month's challenge are:


and

For my card I've focused on consumer 'desire' - the desire for material things hence the quote:

'never underestimate a woman's desire for shoes'

I've used one of the digi stamps from the Ike's Art digi 'Shoes Set' which you can find in the 'my latest designs' section of Ike's website here,  I'll be back later in the month with my second GDT card for the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, love that shoe and that sentiment is so true as I am one of those women who cannot resist a lovely pair of shoes. Congrats on your GDT post. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card - I love the colour scheme and you colouring is perfect. I can certainly relate to the sentiment LoL :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you as GDT :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, it is so wonderful to have you join us this month at PoP! I love what you did with this beautiful image! I couldn't agree more; shoes are the best and this shoe is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...