Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

Inspiration Post for Imagine That Digis by Kris - Love Swans


Today I'm sharing a card I've posted on the Imagine That Digis by Kris blog using the very elegant 'Love Swans' digi stamp set.

This is what you get in the set:


to make my card I've used:

'Love Swans' digi stamp set from Imagine That Digis by Kris
Promarkers
X-cut heart dies
sentiment stamp from LC Designs
Crafts Too dotty embossing folder
pink card from Payper Box

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'hearts'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'love is in the air'
Get Creative Challenges - 'must include hearts'

2 comments:

  1. This is very elegant and classy! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Helen! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...