Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Blog Challenge #303 - Anything But a Card - 14 February


Our new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is 'anything but a card' - all the details are here on the blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


and the prize on offer for the lucky winner is their choice of 3 digital stamps from the A Random Fan Etsy shop

For my card I've used:

A Random Fan 'Pirate Adventure' digi stamp
sentiment stamp from Crafters Companion
black and red paper and red gingham paper from Craft Creations
red Card Candi
kraft paper bag

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Helen, I love your gift bag. I know someone else will too. I can well imagine a child's face when given it. Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...